The Via-Cell® sampler is a bioaerosol sampling cassette designed to collect both viable and non-viable bioaerosols, maintain viability of the viable mold spores and prevent growth during transport to the laboratory. Via-Cell® is the perfect tool for collecting viable organisms and later culturing them on agar plates. When samples are received in the laboratory, simply dilute the media in sterile water and transfer to a culture plate.
Sampling with the Via-Cell® is very similar to its sister product Air-O-Cell®. Simply connect it to any pump calibrated to 15LPM and run your sample. The key to the Via-Cell® is that the media used for collection maintains viability of spores and allows several analysis options.
- Provided ready to use - nothing to assemble, prepare or clean
- No refrigeration - only room temperature storage required
- Utilizes a water-soluble collection media which is ideal for dilution. Once the sample is diluted in water, it can be transferred
- most anywhere easily, including culture plates.
- No electricity or heavy equipment required - may be used with the portable, battery-powered Zefon Bio-Pump
- 1-year shelf life is 4 times as long as traditional methods
- Independently validated and compared to current industry standard methods by both universities and laboratories
- Particle Size Cut-Point (d50): 1.56µm @ 15LPM Flow Rate
- Tubing Outlet Connection: 1/4" or 1/2" ID Tubing
- Recommended Flow Rate: 15 LPM Recommended for best performance
- Storage Conditions: Climate Controlled area between 50-80 Degrees F. Refrigeration is not required.
- Country of Origin: USA
PACK OF 10
|Unit Of Measure
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Eurofins Environment Testing Australia users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review